Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: EFD1000051
... the timely and step shaped transmit-receive switch
When simultaneously turning off the antenna preamplifier and turning on the coaxial relay, the amplifier and the transceiver by the usual PTT control, the following serious errors often occur when operating a radio station caused by the different relay operating times:
- Destruction of the expensive and sensitive GaAs FET in the preamplifier by high-frequency and overvoltage.
- Contact burns from overload with coax and other relays.
- Short-term and sharp rise of the grid current in valve amps by open input and output.
- Transmission of the relay switching noises.
- More security by separate, potential free relay contacts ( 2A- 30V / 1A 100V / DC )
By using the 4 separate relay changeover contacts - in comparison with transistors as switches - now circuits can be turned on or off, and ground or +DC signals can be led to the controlling device.
The PTT control is now more flexible, easier and safer.
1 input: PTT control - bridge to ground / minus, adjustable switching times
5 outputs: 4 x potential free relay contacts, 1 diode output
1. Switch-off the power supply from the antenna preamplifier 1 A / 100 V
2. Switch-on the coaxial relay 1 A / 100 V
3. Switch-on the separate amplifier 1 A / 100 V
4. Switch-on the transceiver 1 A / 100 V
5. Direct and decoupled control of other peripheral devices 200 mA / 30 V
Operating voltage / current: 8 - 14 V / DC ca. 180 mA