Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: EFD1000021
The "Roger-Beep" has become indispensable for connections in radio traffic on shortwave, VHF and UHF. As the DX amateur radio and satellite radio have shown, the use of a over or acknowledgment tone is especially convenient and supports remarkably the success of a radio link.
- save the words: "over", "roger?", "QSL?" or "Come in please!"
- at signal fluctuations/QSB, clear statement of transmission/reception switching
- faster radio connection in the contest
- notice of the transmit/receive switching in SSB, FM and BK connections
- better identification of the remote station in the QRM, noise, CB radio ...
The tested assembly with dimensions 61 x 31 x 6 mm (LWH) contains the CMOS-IC, passive components as well as connection points for the switch with three positions - "k" - "off" - "beep". The RP 77 is available as a tested assembly or complete in a two-colored, modern and flat metal housing with power supply (9V battery), with connection cable ca. 1 m long, black, shielded and with 4-, 6- or 8-pin microphone plug, ready for connection.
case size: 113 x 111 x 28 mm, with rubber feet 33 mm (depth-width-height)